Monday, April 2, 2012

Daily News 4/3/12

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46895317/ns/us_news-weird_news/

By: King 5 News msnbc.com

This article is about people who love bacon! People from Seattle, Washington, are making bacon lovers feel loving and welcoming when dieing. This casekt and/or coffin is decorated like a strip of bacon, they incorpated the colors from pork and bacon they are definately inspiring colors. The interior of the casket is has an adjustable bed and mattress and for the memorial tube/pillow is a bacon piece. The casket cost $2,999.95 without shipping and it can be bought online. I think this is such a funny article because I love bacon but not that much that I would want to be buried in a casket that looks like a piece of bacon. I find it odd and hilarious at the same time. Very interesting fun article!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. You know, I admit I like bacon, but I can't say that I like it so much to be buried with it. To me it shows a very compulsive personality.

    ReplyDelete